Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Erin Norberg--a little more about me.


  My name is Erin Norberg and I am currently the Tasting Room Manager/Winemaking Team for Robert Ramsay Cellars, and Tasting/Sales Team for Seattle Wine Outlet/Greenlake Wines.  What can I say, I am excited about wine.  Presently, I am studying winemaking, oenology and viticulture with the intention of having my own winery someday.

  One thing that moves me besides working at the winery and the outlet is tasting, talking and writing about wine.  Every week, I take time to explore Washington wines.  In Woodinville, this doesn't get boring in the slightest since there are about eighty wineries in a mile and a half radius and forty alone in the Warehouse District (which is where I am located).

  With that said, I am learning much about the wines of the world at the Seattle Wine Outlet and especially at Greenlake Wines, where we have tastings from both local and worldwide winemakers every Thursday from 5-7pm.

  Follow and explore exciting wines from your own neighborhood and around the world with me every week!

Ciao!
Erin








No comments:

Post a Comment